Page 1 - Reviews - The Honest Company, Honest Diapers, Size 1, 8-14 Pounds, Rose Blossom, 35 Diapers - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Quality is amazing , nothing but clean ingredients, easy to use and the size fits great on my baby girl! And the packaging is a plus super cute for baby girl.when it comes down to your baby you only want the best :)

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

These diapers are the best uquality diapers ever! The all natural ingredients are amazing. And my baby love them the size 1 is perfect for my newborn. And the package arrived in 6 days all the way from USA to Indonesia . I use them everyday

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

My daughter have a sensitive skin.. we start with this diaper then we runouts and different diaper made her a rush. So we got back now to this magnificent diaper. True to size. Very easy use. And also - beautiful ☺️

Posted on May 11, 2022

Super cute diapers, the quality is amazing, they are very light and comfortable. The size runs small, so if you are in between size up! Packaging is super cute, deff our favourite diapers, considering they only use clean ingredients.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Good quality diapers, needed larger size diapers. The patterns are cute and it looks like there are some newer patterns which are also cute. I will be ordering them soon. Easy to use because the bands stretch easily.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I used these for my older child who wears diapers at night. they are a little small for her, but she usually wears size 6s with no problem. the problem we have with these is they don't stay fastened. I have had the same problem with the smaller sizes for my younger one too, so I don't think it's just a size issue.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

The size is good, but it’s not as soft as other diapers - regardless it does the job especially at night when baby sleeps for longer stretches of time

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

These nappies are so perfect for tiny babies and they are soft for babies skin, the rose prints are simply stunning.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

good quality and great for a tiny newborn pulse the the print is sooo adorable

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Unforrunately does not keep dry very Long. First diapers i need to channge really soon