Page 1 - Reviews - The Honest Company, Honest Diapers, Size 2, 12-18 lbs, 32 Diapers - iHerb
US
Posted on Jul 3, 2021

My baby and I slept the whole night, I woke up check the diaper full but without any leak and without the wet sticky feeling on my baby’s skin. The only thing is their sizes are small compared to other brands. My baby is only 2months and size 2 is almost tight.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Love Honest Company diapers... Like how they sit on my daughter... How they absorb and keep the skin dry... Definitely recommend it and will be re purchasing again...

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Absolutely love this brand of diapers. The prints are cute, the diapers are soft and they don’t leak!

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Comfortable fit on baby, absorbant when needed. Good quality diaper and easy to use.

Posted on Jan 2, 2021

Best diapers ever.the never leak out. They never smell. They never make rash on sensitive skin. They suit perfect without pressing baby’s delicate skin👌🏽

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

Pretty flowers pattern, rarely leaking (I guess it’s time for a size up), no fragrance or any other weird smell. Good organic diapers overall!

Posted on Nov 6, 2020

Nice design. Best part is that they dont test on animals and it's made of natural materials. Plus I never had any leaks from these diapers.

Posted on May 3, 2022

nice product, , i really like it

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Absorbs well! Good on baby's skin!!

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

No leakage over night. My baby is very happy with it. Only thing is I'm not sure if the whole Diaper is disposable