Page 1 - Reviews - The Spice Lab, Ancho Chili + Coffee Rub, 5.5 oz ( 155 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I'm a big fan of hot sauce, but sometimes I want something spicy that will not add any liquid to the receipe. Some products with smoke flavoring can be overpowering, but not this one. The heat level is not crazy so it won't burn your taste buds. This is just perfect! The taste is amazing and it fills the house with wonderful aromas when cooking with it. I highly recommand it!

ded8dcae-307d-4ca4-8ee5-ea6515a50e38
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

My favorite! I add it not only to meat but to all dishes I cook on a grill or in the oven. It changes the taste, makes it spicy and smoked. At the same time, I'm adding a little of this so I've been using it for 2 months already. I think 1 package is enough for 3-4 months

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This family of spices has become my favourite, this variation also adds a very pleasant flavour to meats and vegetables. Spicy, hot, but we like it. It gives a distinctly delicious,unique flavour to pork roasts,I marinate the meat in a little oil for at least half an hour before cooking. Handy,practical packaging,good price,excellent quality.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Love this product, unfortunately it went out of stock when I tried to buy again. Add it to beef or pork and it taste very good. This is one of the very few products that I actually finished the whole bottle. Have just ordered some other products from The Spice Lab to try.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I actually haven't tried this product yet, but if it's anything like the other quality Spice Lab products I've tried, I'm sure it's going to be great. Very happy with the size and quantity. Just waiting for more BBQ friendly weather. The ingredient list looks fantastic!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Very good! The taste is spicier then I expected, but is perfect. Size is great and the value is hi. Pay attention to how much you use if you don’t want it too spicy

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Really nice smoky taste. Size could be bigger. I use it to pan-fry thick steaks in a smoking hot cast iron pan, but I'm sure it would be even better on the bbq.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Its quite hard to find coffee rub so im happy to purchase this, the ancho chili give some nice kicks too ! Would recommend this to coffee + steak lovers

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This is my first Spice lab spice and I am so happy about it!!!! I tryed it with meat and fish and even homade fries and veggies and it was soooo good. It gives a BBQ taste and smell!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

This went really well with oven roasted chicken thighs. I didn't realize how much salt was already in the seasoning. I put some salt on the chicken before the seasoning. DON'T do that! Just put it on as it is.