Page 1 - Reviews - The Spice Lab, Chili Lime Seasoning, 6.8 oz (192 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

So glad I found it on this site. I work at Winners and I'm always waiting for Spice Lab products to come in, which is not very often. This chili lime salt is super strong, awesome mix for any "Mexican" types of foods or anything that has cilantro in it.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

These spice lab combos are so good! I had tried the lemon pepper and bought this one to try as well. Makes everything taste good!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Makes the best chili lime tacos. Great with all proteins including vegetarian options. I wish it had a little less salt tough. I usually need a touch more lime.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

The smell is too acidic for me. I might use it in the future for fish or chicken, but for now it feels too much.

e5c8a366-fb71-4dc3-89df-973d3548dea1
356366ea-2e3d-41cf-a26d-fe9ee41ec888
Posted on Jul 4, 2021

Saw the spice combination, looked really promising. When opening the seal a strong unnatural smell of lemon cake up, that reminded me of cleaning liquids rather than spices. I thought maybe the cooking will reduce the smell which was wrong, and the final test, the taste was aweful. Threw the whole pot along with the spice to the garbage.

rosanjin
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Like the idea, but lime and chili are faint if I hold back on the salt. Wish this has a better balance of flavors with less salt. Works well on bland items like avocados or tofu.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I like it and there's nothing wrong with it , but it's not the same as the one I used to use from epicure. That's said it's good and will use it plenty.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

We love mexican & Tex-mex style food; this spice mix has been great for adding extra spice and pzazzz to our Mexican evenings. (Goes great with Tequila, too!)

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Prob best on chicken or maybe seafood. It seems to have a chemical smell to it which I wasn't to fond of. Out of the 5 I've tried i dislike this one the most. Update: just tried this spice on avocado sandwiches and it rules!! Found it!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Great for meat and fish Excellent seasoning Perfect product for cooking