US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Authentic Darjeeling. Refreshing.

Superb tea. The authentic Darjeeling taste. Even if mixed with a good 'stock' black tea, the Darjeeling flavour still comes through. The leaves are slightly green and it brews light, evens so I prefer to use it with milk. Compared with a 2nd flush Darjeeling (different brand but of equal quality) I didn't find much difference in flavour or brew strength. Personally I find 1st/2nd flush equally good.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love loose teas of this brand. You can tell just by looking at the rolled leaves that they’re good quality. No additives, no chemicals in the bleached teabags just pure goodness for the tea fanatic like myself. I can’t wait to try different varieties. I also love the tins they come in. It’s easy to display them on the shelf and actually use them, unlike bags stuffed to the bottom of the shelf unseen until you start rummaging trough them. Perfect!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This tea is delicious! It's fragrant but not overpowering. The quality is great, the tea is very fresh. It tastes wonderful, you can very the strength of it and find new flavor notes. Definitely recommend, the product has great price and quality ratio. I like the packaging, it's very nice.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Large leaf style, looks pretty fresh with no tea waste dust. Tastes like regular black tea but with grassy aroma and a light astringent bite reminiscent of green tea vibes

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

I was not able to get my usual tea and decided to try this one. I like it so much I'm not switching back to my old favorite. High quality tea. It's less expensive, too!

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I first thought the tea would be very strong in taste, but it was refreshing and the after taste was so good. The taste is much lighter than other blands that can be found in the market.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I order my tea only from tao of tea. It's a really good quality. This is a light black tea

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Great brand, the tea tastes great, all good and will buy again.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Delicious and high quality Darjeeling tea, fragrant and light. Makes a nice gift too.