US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

i love The Tao of Tea brand especially this tea blend. No matter how long I brew the tea in my cup, it doesn't taste bitter unlike those in the packets that you can buy from the supermarket. The price is reasonable for an organic tea. I need to order again. 😊

63f13499-82d6-414f-b2ef-564b6489f2a8
429b0016-4476-42bb-b1af-9bb635a0a557
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Great taste! Good quality large pieces of tea leaves. The tea does not turn bitter even when tea leaves are left longer than the brewing time that it needs. Good size for its price and love that it comes in with a tin. This package is keeping its freshness. Have already re-ordered 😋

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is an excellent tasting English Breakfast blend with a predominance of malty Assam that I like. Great with oatmilk. I also like that it is organic - seeing how there is some controversy in India a few years back about chemicals used in tea plantations. Overall, highly recommended. iHerbs shipping speed was great too!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I love this tea. Organic and loose-leaf, it is really delicious and the quality seems good. I alternate between their other unflavoured teas. This, the Earl Grey (real bergamot, no flavouring), and the Assam are my favourites. The First Flush Darjeeling is nice as well but may be a little mild for some.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The packaging is very nice and high quality, I've never had an issue with the quality of any of my orders.The tea always taste fresh

d8a98b66-4683-43b0-9731-0b42995ffa93
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Im not a tea person, but this brand is amazing. Made me buy more local organic teas, but flavours were not as great as with the Tao of Tea

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This tea tastes very good. It is not bitter at all. It come in an elegant container that can be reused. I use it each morning for a quick pick me up. The tea is loose and organic . The quality is excellent.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I enjoyed this tea. It’s has a mild flavor. I did have to use a little more than the recommended serving to get the taste I desired.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Quite strong taste of real black tea, but anyway not enough as for my taste. Quite delicious, would like to try other options of this brand. So far, this one is good. Package is convenient and look appealing.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I couldn’t find this particular blend anywhere. IHerb was there with the brand I wanted with an excellent price. I love this tea - the perfect way to start a morning. The leaves are leaves, not powder or broken up bits. Tea enthusiasts, go with this brand ! High quality,exceptional ingredients.