US

1,005
Sporty Old
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Did buy again already

This is my first time to buy matcha. The taste is smooth and excellent. The only thing that is bothering me is the tea dust that is blowing out to air when I am measuring the powder. I am considering to buy some kind of vacuum container where the tea stays fresh and is easy to measure, will see about that but anyway I will buy again, it is so much better than normal tea. And healthy ! 👍

cecad332-ab8f-4106-beaf-0543e44f7dad

I love matcha. I always did. I have my wooden bowl from Muji, my bamboo whisk, and my tiny matcha spoon here. I even at one point took instructions on serving at a Japanese tea ceremony (turns out I’m not that poised though). I have gotten quite picky with what most Canadians think is matcha. I walk away if the colour looks muddy because the flavour profile will be garbage. The tin of this matcha is gorgeous, from a design perspective. A larger tin than I expected. Matcha that is actually from Japan is not very cheap here. I am impressed by this blend. I poured myself bowl of matcha and

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I wanted to try this one from Liquid Jade because it is cheaper. I ended up liking this more than the Liquide Jade Grade A. To compare these 2: 1. Mixed better in hot water or hot milk 2. It is a 3 oz can vs. 1 oz can for only a few dollars extra 3. I also like the taste better than Grade A I know Grade A is supposed to be a better quality. I'm actually really surprised that this tastes better than Grade A for me!!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Suggested use Add one teaspoon of Liquid Jade (or about 3 scoops when using a traditional Chashaku) per eight ounces of pure spring a water at 160ºF. Whisk until Liquid Jade has dissolved and brew becomes frothy. For best results, whisk using a bamboo Chasen and Matcha bowl, though a small metal whisk or other implement may also be used. Liquid Jade may be added to lattes, shakes, smoothies and various desserts.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Finding good quality matcha can be tricky, especially when you’ve tried high level ceremonial grade. This matcha is great, not high end, but really good quality organic green tea. Doesn’t have a fishy taste and the color is a vivid green. Love this as a coffee replacement! Gives nice burst of energy without the massive caffeine crash.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This matcha is not an ingredient for baking, it’s best used blended with only hot water, and served quickly. The packaging is cute, but I would like a slightly larger size if possible. It’s easy to drink frequently, every day if you’re looking for the health benefits, since it tastes so good, lightly floral.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great quality ingreduents in this single origin blend, decent pricing, tastes awesome & gentle. I enjoy using this tea. I feel the health benefits & am drinking more matcha (unsweetened soy matcha latte) and love the flavour as well as the energy with slow caffeine release. I have tried many matcha brands and this is one of my regular faves. I just wish I coild buy it in bigger sized containers as I have large servings frequently.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

came highly recommended, will update after I try soon quality high ingredients matcha taste strong use daily benefit energy tea matcha caffeine yes frequency once a day

11ab586a-d96c-41c6-af3e-0b4e04345e09