US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 28, 2022
Yum

My kid loves tea with floral notes so when I was browsing on iHerb I found this wonderful tea. It came in a pretty tin with an inner lid that seals the canister keeping the tea fresh. My daughter said she could really taste the rose petals and loved it. I tried the tea and it is very fresh and there is no need to add sweetener. It's perfect as is. I also bought tea filters to put the loose leaves in which are biodegradable and added them to the compost pile.

f73a2e34-4063-47d4-a368-991b16d31fdb
ccc33a00-462c-4c4c-b234-11ebf4649e9d
f803335a-0fc7-426e-a650-c57983380a0e
30f8f2fe-978c-49c3-bb74-dc7bc7cd08a5
Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Lovely Chinese black tea with rose petals, giving it a floral twist to the black tea. I love roses, and this rose petal black tea makes each sip a true delight. Chinese tea with hints of roses. It will also make a nice to make a rose petal black tea syrup with it for later use as some dessert and beverage flavouring. Love the metal tin packaging. It also has a double lid, locking up the goodness and aroma of the tea while not in use. Cleverly thought idea.

2de75c13-5bc5-4d6e-9fb2-5db05eb2d2c5
c7970f1c-8c87-41e2-b8ff-e5fc907b006b
a7673eec-e416-449d-bd32-abf9ddf7225b
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
3,748

Smell so nice with rose essence added. A bit of sweet floral scent but it doesn't have any sugar or stevia added. Really nice afternoon tea with cake or biscuit~!!!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I’ve been reaching for this tea every morning this week. It’s a good bodied black tea with some light floral rose flavor. I find it to be a good pick me up treat, something to be savored. The tea is good quality and makes a nice brew. The blend includes rose buds and petals, so it’s pretty to look at too.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I’m not a huge black tea drinker, but I think this will help change that! A very nice black tea blend with just the right hint of natural (rather than synthetic smelling) rose. Excellent quality ingredients, and the tin is gorgeous and will do a great job keeping the ingredients fresh. I initially thought 1tsp per cup was a very small serving but it was just perfect so I can see this tin is going to last me a while. I added a small amount of milk. Perfect treat for summer!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

A subtle, natural rose scent pervades this high-quality black tea. Some rose beverages are too strong, perfumey or artificial for my liking, but this one brews up just right. It tastes like a special tea for special occasions, but is quite affordable enough to drink every day. My guests love it too.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

This tea is so lovely. It is a beautiful deep flavor and color with a subtle blush of roses that are not flowery but add complexity. My favorite breakfast tea.

88186806-91a7-4ea9-aee2-bcab3f78c742
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is a yummy rose scented tea - not too strong, so your tea won't be very dark. My 2nd time repurchasing - that's how nice it is!

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

If you love black tea, look no more. If you love roses, look no more. Gentle chemistry in a sound accord. Love every bit of it.