Page 1 - Reviews - Think, Magnesium Deodorant, Rose & Lavender, 2.65 oz (75 g) - iHerb
US

SimonaZag
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Lovely! Love the fact they are not using sodium carbonate! The fragrance is a bit strong for me, but my 12 years old daughter loves it. It works!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

works pretty well for a natural deodorant, goes on smooth, no irritation. 3 starts because it does stain clothes a bit, and because the scent is very heavy on the lavender with no hint of rose (at least on my skin). I was hoping for something a bit more balanced.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I really like this stuff... Been trying a while to find a natural deodorant that actually works. All the other ones I tried didn't work AT all. This one works better for me than my old secret clinical strength stuff.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Smell lasts few hours and I still feel ok when it dissipates. Helps to keep the stink out, performs well for about 8 - 10 hours, usually caught more sweat in the afternoon but still no stinks. Applies well and doesn’t leave unsightly residue.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great for my sensitive armpits. I’m not going to lie and say it lasts all day, but it does keep me dry/odourless for at least 6 hours. In my books that’s a win for a natural deodorant.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Currently my carry with me deodorant. Always in my bag. Especially that it is not tested on animals and harmful chemicals free So happy with it

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This deodorant didn't work for me. I don't sweat much, and typically don't smell too strongly, but this didn't mask my BO at all. The scent is so light and doesn't seem to last but an hour. I appreciate that it's natural ingredients but it wasn't very effective for me.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I love how it’s free from bad ingredients but I am not a fan of thick deodorant. On another hand it’s pretty good product. You won’t smell bad for a long time.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I really loved it, it scent very nice. The size is very generous and good .

Posted on May 14, 2022

Think Deodorant is my choice to get away from aluminum and other harmful chemicals! The scent is very nice too!