US

4.8
Based on 3,675 Ratings
3,130
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The first 3 months of pregnancy I used megafood products. Then I switched to thorne because I wanted a more vitamin and mineral supplement. Neither megafood nor thorne make my body uncomfortable, nor constipated, pill size is easy to take, no unpleasant taste. I take 2 capsules daily in the morning and afternoon, and I feel like that's enough. I am now in my 7th month of pregnancy, everything is fine, no cramps and fatigue. I take extra omega 3 supplement. I appreciate it and will continue to take thorne afterwards. Highly recommend!

e02457e5-70a6-456e-90fa-4f26011e3f21
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This wonderful supplement is exactly what I needed due to my particular genetic makeup, prescribed by my doctor. I love that it doesn’t have any taste or weird smell, like many vitamins do. And I feel great on it! Thank you for making a prenatal that is high quality!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The wife took these religiously during pregnancies and felt wonderful. She accidently took double the dosage of pills for the first year, and the doctor said she was so healthy that she could have donated blood while pregnant! Now that our kids are growing, the wife missed having her vitamins and has started taking Thorne's prenatal again and is feeling more energetic and balanced.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The best Prenatal. It’s all activated forms of B vitamins so it doesn’t cause nausea like other forms do. Covers all the important things, and I love that it has selenium and iodine in it. Lots of multis and prenatals do not. It can be hard swallowing three capsules a day when pregnant, but I made it easier for myself by taking one with each meal instead of all at once.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I have been taking this prenatal daily since i found out i was pregnant. No problems and my blood work has been consistently good (Including iron, which is surprising as i had iron deficiency for years before pregnancy!!) No side effects, it did not make my morning sickness worse or might have even helped to make it better slightly.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This really is one of the best prenatal vitamins on the market. It has such a great amount of methylfolate, which is easier to absorb than regular folic acid. And there are so many other key ingredients in there, the size of the bottle and the quality is amazing for the price. This is the first prenatal I've taken that doesn't make be feel nauseous, which is a definite win!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The best prenatal, i feel different when not taking it. Even i’m not pregnant yet, but i always drink it1-2 times per day because it improves my overall health and skin condition. Has a very balanced nutrition for women and prepare the body for pregnancy, even for non-pregnant women it is very recommended to take it as a daily multivitamin supplement!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 10, 2021
1,562

If you had miscarriages this will help getting pregnant. It will as well help you have more drive to make love and have more energy. These caps are pretty big, but they are worth it as it contains so many vitamins/mineral.s The taste is fine and they are still easy to swallow. Continue using then until after you already gave birth as is hereby you will supply your baby the best way you can. Definitely one of the best prenatal products in the market.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am on my 3rd bottles now. Tried other brand but it let out weird taste and smell hence revert back to Thorne Brand. Will definitely go for this again.

b38ca8ac-7b7c-41ef-b379-5c209ba7233a