US

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I hardly ever review anything, and normally I never notice any difference no matter what supplements I take, but this one was different. I bought berberine because my glucose has been a little bit too high for a long time, and I thought it wouldn't hurt to lower it. So I have not checked my blood, but I got a very surprising reaction. I have lost about 1 kg of weight since I started taking it about 10 days ago, and I am eating exactly the same! I'm not eating very much, to be honest, because I started gaining weight a few years ago, and no matter how little I ate I did not lose weight. At 1300 calories I managed to stabilise the weight, but I have been eating about 1500-1700 calories a day since then. My weight has been creeping up. Anyway, after starting berberine suddenly the weight falls off, and I was just so surprised at how efficient it was. Really seems like the glucose was the reason for my weight problems all along.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love this berberine product & it works really well for me! I like that it has very few ingredients & it is good quality! I have tried other brands that didn't work good and this one works very well & is reliable! Excellent supplement that I take daily. Berberine has many benefits: helps with blood sugar levels, cholesterol, improves gut health & can help lower BP.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Top quality product with working ingredients. Berberine is working like metformin activating AMPK enzyme and helps controlling blood glucose levels. By the way, it reduced my hunger levels very much too. Great for diabetics and for those who on keto diet as lower levels of glucose promotes higher levels of ketones.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I have hear in many of my fav. Podcast that when it comes to berberine, only Thorne has what it sais. Considering the potency of this particular supplement I prefer to pay extra to get what I need and control my blood sugar. I take it with black Peper, quercitine and milk thistle to boost absorption. And I use it when I'm not very physically active. Like vacations or injury times. Or just to blunt binging weight gain.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Berberine is a natural supplement that is basically Metformin and Glucophage, just without the FDA approval and patent. It can improve insulin sensitivity, regulate appetite, and potentially reverse epigenetic aging, among other benefits. Berberine doesn't have the B12 depleting effect that Metformin does. Thorne Research is a well-established and tested supplement brand that has high marks when third parties--like Consumer Labs--runs tests.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
2094

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Love this product. The quality of Thorne products is excellent and I do believe this is really helping me to keep my insulin levels low. I think its a great supplement and would recommend it to anyone. I am looking forward to seeing more improvements in my health thanks to this product.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I bought this product based on the quality of the company, I don’t know much of the ingredients , but the packaging was great.. as far as the benefits I’m not taking it regularly in my diet as a daily supplement which I should do, I don’t have any concerns as far as the side effects and it doesn’t have mostly any taste