US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Taking for my hair growth, just started taking so can't tell how it works yet. Was surprised how tiny the bottle was, at first i thought its a sample bottle lol. When i opened it, the pills were tiny; which makes it easy to swallow. Has no smell or taste. And the shipping was super fast. Seems like a great product.

ad4a370b-721b-48e3-89ef-7ef82a518e0a
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

After going through chemo twice since 2015, my fingernails have never recovered and have been badly cracked and painful for more than 7 years. Have tried various products to try to strengthen them but nothing worked like this! A friend from cancer support group recommended this particular Biotin product and within the first 2 weeks I could see great improvement in nail thickness and strength. For the first time in 7 years I currently have NO CRACKS in my nails after 1 month of this great-quality product!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I had covid pneumonia early this year and through the recovery, I lost a lot of hair. I was told Biotin would help. After reading reviews of various Biotin, I decided to give Thorne Biotin a go. I started seeing baby hairs growing within a month and now I have used it for 3 months. And OMG I am so grateful to Thorne for this product as my hair is back like how it used to be..the top part and front is full! Also noticed, my nails are stronger. Thank you! I give this 10/10

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have being using this product for over a month and I feel a difference in my hair growth. Bought this product for the second time, as I feel a difference in my hair after using this vitamin.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Suffered hair loss because of stress of last two years. This quality biotin really helped me regrow my missing hair. Overall improvement in about 1 month.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

If you take two tablets each day, then one bottle can only last for a month. Better to take two each day as it will be more effective. I am still trying for the first month so cannot tell if it is good for the skin and hair. Overall, I trust Thorne originating from the multi-vitamin and I will see how it works. Have tried three months, not effective on me

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I love this brand. I buy all my vitamins from Thorne. Great quality, made with good ingredients, absorbs well. And the taste is very mild. It worth the price!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

cool hair product, I ordered because after covid I started having problems with hair loss, but after 2 months of taking the hair stopped falling out in such quantities

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

horne is my first choice when it comes to supplements shopping. Best ingredients from credible sources. Hope this comes in a bigger package so that I don't need to buy it every month.