US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I wish I could buy this in larger bulk! I go through this monthly, adding it to my smoothies in the morning or mixing it into juice. I know some people add it to water but I do find the texture unappealing. I don't get sick often but when I did it was mild, I noticed my symptoms got worse if I got my Vitamin C.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I love this product is so easy to take and I locc be e the fizzy. The ingredients are clean and that is really important for me. The acidity does not bother me and I am very sensitive to any supply. The packaging is perfect due to being able to get your hand in with ease. The effect are rewarding with improved quality

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

ingredient I love this vitamin. I've been suffering from fatigue for a long time and was starting to think it was my diet. This vitamin gave me a burst of energy and helped me feel better than I have in years! I cannot recommend it enough. It's great for anyone with mood issues or who needs an extra boost of energy and quality, ingredient size

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I've just started taking this as part of a wider protocol to help absorb iron better. It's really easy to use, and the serving scoop inside means I can measure out a half portion if that's all I need to take. I think it's helping, I'll know more in the coming weeks.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My trainer recommended this product for pre and post workout, (mixed with other electrolytes and aminos). Best powdered buffered C on the market for fast muscle recovery!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

First time trying Throne vit C in powder form. wanted to get the capsule but it was out of stock. Unlike other reviewers, I do taste the 'powder'. when added to soya milk, the fizz effect makes the drink taste somewhat like an enzyme drink! It's ok on the stomach, not too acidity.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is one of my favorite C powders. This is the 3rd time we purchased this product. It's not too sour compare to other brands.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Great way to get a custom amount of this supplement into our daily diet. It is easy on the stomach if you just do a pinch at a time. Pleasant taste and good immunity booster!

Posted on May 12, 2022

not try it yet love this brand buy it for the pandemic period i will add this to fruit juicy or honey water i believe it will work

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great vitamin C, easier on the gut and stomach than regular ascorbic acid. i switch to this one and i stopped having GI issues when taking vitamin C