US

Based on 1,448 Ratings
1,158
Posted on Dec 20, 2022
ALWAYS PLEASED WITH THORNE RESEARCH

Every Thorne Research product we have tried we have been pleased with. We find them to be of the highest quality. No nasty excipients to be concerned about. We tried this product due to Quercetin having anti inflammatory, immune, antioxidant qualities. They are easy to take as a small capsule, and there is no unpleasant after taste. We find them a great immunity boost, especially at the first sign of any sickness symptoms. We would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Thorne is pricey but superior to other brands, in my opinion. I started taking Quercetin daily in early Sept, as the weather began to change. That is when my eczema flares up and it had started to. Miraculously went away up until about 2 weeks ago (early Nov). I may need to take more than 500 mg quercetin to get the antihistamine effect. Update: for the last month I have taken 750 mg (3 capsules) of Quercetin w/ vit C and my eczema is gone! There’s a sweet spot you have to find for yourself to decrease your histamine response. Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I really like this brand. I was looking for quercetin to help lower my histamine levels as I was struggling with allergies and inflammation. My skin is better, my sleep is better and my allergies are better after taking it for just 2 weeks along with curcumin and NAC and moringa. Very happy.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Since 2020 I have tried six different brands of Quercentin. Some were helpful some not so much during allergy season and I finally bought this one despite my resistance to the high price, yet this one so far worked the best. It only has 250 mg each capsule. I took two in the beginning. After a few days just one a day is enough to maintain

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

great quality ingredients, and good size. lasts me awhile! i notice i sweat more when i take it and i feel warmer. i;m taking it to improve body composition, and so far, i've getting results. it's generally pretty good for you too! i'm sensitive to caffeine so this decaffeinated supplement is perfect.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Quercetin is the natural color pigment that's found on fruits and vegetables. Full of antioxidants and studies have shown that quercetin helps reduce risk of heart disease, cancer, and dementia. Quercetin taken on its own doesn't absorb well by the body. That's why many brands combine their quercetin with bromelain for greater bioavailability. Thorne's Quercetin Phytosome is a good choice for those who can't tolerate bromelain (high in sulfur) and yet it's 20x more bioavailable. My family takes this brand (and Dr Mercola's) for overall immunity, as an anti-inflammatory and to fight allergies. We've definitely noticed that skin conditions like eczema and allergy rashes have greatly improved. Terrible sinusitis symptoms mostly gone too. We take this together with Vitamin C for an even greater boost in bioavailability.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have MCAS to mold, and though it's pricey, this stuff really works for me and seems to have high quality ingredients. Because it's so expensive, I only take it when I'm having flares or difficulty sleeping, as this one does seem to deliver the quercetin more effectively to the cells better than plain quercetin. Comes as a medium sized pill and is easy to swallow, I take it with a seperate bromelain supplement to save $$$.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Due to my dietitian this brand has some of the best quality when it comes to quercetin. She was the one who recommended me taking it. The benefit should be to calm down my mast cells and inflammation. I was told to take it half an hour before my main course. The taste is good (tasteless) and I’ve had no side affect. Still too early to tell about the possible benefits.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Wow! I started taking Thorne's Quercetin supplement hoping it might reduce inflammation that was causing arm and leg pain. Not only has the arm and leg pain been greatly reduced, my sinuses cleared up and I've had a noticeable increase in energy. This product has been a game changer for me. Love it!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I saw how others were getting relief from sinusitis, so I decided to try this one. Sure enough, after about a week taking it on and off I saw the effects. I can breathe easier through my nose. This is so great at bedtime and helps me get off to sleep much sooner. I have settled on having one in the morning and one at night. Love it.