US

Based on 3,104 Ratings
2,690
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
6,709

I have been trying to find a quality vitamin for a while now. I've tried all the major brands, but nothing has helped me like this vitamin. It has improved my health and well-being, mood, immunity, etc. I am noticing that it is also helping with my energy level too.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I bought it for my husband as he has been training every day after work and so far needed a bit more energy to evening workouts. We certainly noticed some benefits with that composition even though he had a rich in protein diet before but it might be helpful with performance quality aswell. also we noticed that his blood pressure became more stable and he has now less muscle soreness afterwards what is pretty good. There is no taste and the package size is quite enough for several months intake . I am really keen to add this ingredient to my own supplement routine too!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I don't know what I would do without my taurine. I usually take the NOW brand, but I really like Thorne's other products, so I've switched for now. It's super helpful with EHS and tinnitus. I take 3 capsules, morning and night. If you find yourself reaching for an energy drink, it's probably the taurine and B6 your body is craving.

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

Bought to reduce hair fall as study has shown that taurine helps produce more keratin which strengthens hair. It helps reduce stress hormones which causes anxiety and stress, resulting in hair loss. Taurine helps the liver and kidney to flush out toxins from scalp, removing excess sebum and dead cells. Take it after dinner as it may cause drowsiness. I have switch all my supplements th Thorne. Price is not cheap but quality is promised. No nasty ingredients like magnesium stearate, maltodexrin or titanium dioxide. Steer clear of these.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love taking taurine to help boost my bile production which helps my digestion of fats and also detoxification of my liver. Thorne is a high quality brand without extra unnecessary ingredients or fillers and I trust the quality. Taurine is a cheap supplement that makes a difference for me.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
2,305

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great product. Got this for my dad to help calm the pressure on his heart, and there have been visible improvements in the last one month of taking Taurine (along with his existing medication). More energy, and better sleep. And super easy to consumer. 10/10 would recommend.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Save money and make your own Red Bull . I take this with my morning coffee as taurine is an active ingredient in energy drinks . Check out the slide show by Stephanie Seneff on taurine - very informative ! Energy is the bottom line from this sulfur amino acid .

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I buy this Taurine for the first time but I know that Thorne brand shows itself very effective, so I preferred this one to others.