US

Posted on May 11, 2022
Excellent mint toothpaste

I am trying this for the first time and i really love how refreshed this leaves my mouth feeling each time i brush. Once am done with this trial size, i will surely get the bigger version. Hope this whitens my teeth after a while. So far so good and i highly recommend if you do not mind using toothpaste with fluoride. I wish there was a fluoride free version. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I can't speak for the long term benefits as I bought the small size. It's perfect for travelling or keeping in your purse for a quick mouth refreshening. There is no taste, aftertaste or smell as such. Did not whiten my teeth either. It does contain fluoride and xylitol which is great for your teeth. Won't repurchase as I feel there are other toothpastes that get a better job done.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great size to keep in your purse for traveling. I ordered it just before my flight to Ukraine and it lasted for a month, still not finished. Also i liked the flavor and Tom's quality. The packaging was convenient.

MemaaaV
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

High quality, nice flavor and scent. It is an excellent size for travel bag!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
1901

the package looks eco friendly enough. this contains fluoride easy to carry ~~~

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Very good I like it Very good I like it Very good I like it

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Best natural toothpaste ever , only toothpaste that keeps my teeth so white, everyone asks me if I whiten them on a daily basis

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

very good toothpaste, store bought toothpaste is not even on the same level as this one

AAB-369
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The flavor is really nice. Very comfortable size to try and to take out from home

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I am happy with the results and will continue to buy