US

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I love zinc in sulphate form, and I bought this supplement because of some discount. I was not disappointed. Before this, I've only tried Eidon Minerals zinc, and although Eidon is great and super pure, I think this one is more efficient because it is much stronger. It can be heavy on stomach, few times I had stomach ache, but when I take it on full stomach, it is super fine :) I am ordering my second bottle.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Nice quality product. I use it for my daughter to get some extra zinc. There is a slight taste to it but as it says - add it to something else and you can't notice it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I take this product daily to stay well. It's one of the products keeps my immune system healthy. I likeall of the Trace Minerals products. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great quality ingredients. Elderberry has Vitamin C and Zinc helps speed up recovery from colds and also build immunity. I like the package as easy to measure required amount with the dropper/pipette. Trace Mineral products are excellent quality.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I am supplementing with zinc because it works with Hydroxychloroquine, Quinine, and related. The Elderberry works with the zinc. It's all about the bio-availability. A good synergistic formula.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

the dosage of zinc in this supplement is exactly what I needed! love it! the taste is not the best but you can mask it with juice!

this product isn't bad but I prefer the elderberry and zink lozenges, however they have been out of stock for several months now so I opted for this. It is a very good second opinion although I still prefer the other one. The ingredients in this one is amazing and the packing size is excellent. The quality is very good but the taste is definitely something to get use to and it's lot less pleasant than eating the lozenges.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

The previous reviews were correct, it does taste awful and I learnt not to take it on an empty stomach as I felt really unwell but I had a sore throat and after 2 days of taking this it had gone.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The elderberry gives a delicious taste and helps with drinking the zinc more comfortably.

bf0c8098-72c7-4b76-b356-2516d3855b48
Posted on Jul 12, 2021

This is my third bottle and I will keep buying it. It’s a must have in my opinion to bulletproof your immune system. Im not good at taking tablets or pills so this tincture works great. I mix it with berocca (can’t taste it at all) or a quarter glass of water (just enough to quickly gulp down). My family have this as part of our medical kit and use it daily to keep our systems healthy and strong.