US

K-Beauty Junkie
Posted on Jan 21, 2022
Amazing

Bought this out of curiosity. The original price is so outrageous(16.13 euros). I paid this one only 1.83 €. This is an excellent product. My skin is really nice after use. I didn't have any bad reaction from this oil. Smell is amazing. You need only 3 drops for the whole face. This is first step now in my night routine. I put 3,4 drops and spred on the whole face and neck. 5ml will last me for weeks and weeks. Packaging is glass. Recommend!

Great product with no scent. It was a trial size with a great introductory price. The bakuchiol serum percentage is a little better than the Amazon comparable bakuchiol products. If you have retinol sensitivity then you try this product and it's gentle on the skin. The round ended applicator is a plus.

8aaab945-0f97-4048-9c36-41e37e3030f6
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I'm 42 years old and I find this serum very mild to my skin. It has a slight scent of squalene. This thick serum is very hydrating and it quickly absorbed in my skin. I nolonger put moisturizer on top of it. The 5ml dopper is great absolutely easy to use. The only concern is that i think it's way too expensive for me. Overall great product and would recommend it.

12b63ecd-f90b-4cd3-a454-2f41ad8147d2
Posted on May 20, 2022

I liked the sample size of Vitamin C booster so now I'm trying this Bakuchiol Booster. I liked Vitamin C better. This one is really oily and very strange smell, but not unbearable. Two weeks wouldn't be enough to see the result on the skin. It's a good sample size to try and see if you like the texture, smell, no skin irritation before purchasing the regular size at high price. Please make more sample size products to try!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I like this booster, I applied it in the morning and in the night and it makes my skin so soft. Now I can see the difference. My skin was very dry and I was looking for a product which can help me more. After first time I understood that this booster is really working.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Fantastic oil! Great quality! It feels like a cream. It is very thick, not too oily, not a very strong scent, and nurturing. My skin is dry, mature, and I think it is perfect for my skin type. I feel I am using some luxury face cream. I was lucky and ordered a trial for a great price. I wish I could buy a large bottle of this precious oil!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I love this beautiful oil and it has lasted as you only need a few drops for your whole face. I have sensitive skin and this is gentle and hasn't got an overpowering fragrance either. I'm nearly out and have told all my friends to get it too. Thank you

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

wow.... most effective serum I've ever used!!! I wanted to wait for the results before reviewing this... but wow first and second time only I felt the difference! I have a dry skin... of course not much effect on my little wrinkles yet....but you can feel the brightness

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This "Trilogy bakuchiol + booster treatment" is a thin, clear golden oil. It's so thin that it starts to drip off the dropper before I've squeezed it. A little goes a long way. I used 3-4 drops to cover my face and neck. As an oil, it does feel a little greasy, but it mostly absorbed in and left my skin feeling soft, moisturized, and it looked glowy. It was wonderful overnight, but I would not use this during the day - at least not on hot summer days. It has a sharp rose scent along with a bit of earthiness. It's quite pleasant, and fades so that it's not noticeable once absorbed. It's packed with nourishing, hydrating ingredients such as meadowfoam, bakuchiol, squalane, hemp, and rosehip seed oil. INGREDIENTS INCI: Meadowfoam (limnanthes alba) seed oil, Sweet almond (prunus amygdalus dulcis) oil, Squalane, Bakuchiol, Hemp (cannabis sativa) seed oil, Rosehip (rosa canina) seed oil, Sunflower (helianthus annuus) seed oil, Rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf extract, Fragrance, citronellol^^, limonene^^ Made in New Zealand

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This is the first time I'm buying it, and I can say that I'm very, very satisfied. I'm 49 years old. definitely recommend this product

3f4305bd-e017-47b5-91cf-294c39fd7d31