US
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 13, 2023
Gentle and moisturizing

I have used different products; but this is the one for me. I have used it now for many years. It is gentle on the skin, and it is not oily. It absorbs beautifully and I have now used it for many years. Great product!! and one small scoop really provides full face coverage

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I like it,and I believe this Natural component and AU and new !! Daily I use every time in the morning and evening ,next use night cream.my skin is smoothly and little good than before for a month .I expect this product and policy.size is nice performance and for my age skin !

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

The new formula is thicker than the old formula. Although it absorbes well. Perhaps better for winter months. I do prefer the old lightweight formula. The lid broke after a week, i had to transfer the lotion to a different container :/

Posted on May 23, 2022

Nice ingredients and very gentle face cream. Also the size is great in my opinion. The scent is super pleasant. Love this quality and package. I think it’s good for sensitive skin because of the texture and quality. Nice product.It has many benefits

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I can't say this is "line smoothing," but I really like the product for its lightweight feel and moisturizing properties. It's great under makeup and doesn't smell strong. I'd buy this again.

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

Works wonders on irritated mature skin, helping to balance moisture and oil for glowing and smoother look. In winter it was great for daytime, while in the summer I used it as my go to night cream for travelling when the number of jars one can bring is limited and no glass packaging is welcome. Did not clog my pores and helped with always sensitive and irritable U-zone. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Day cream softens and gives a lot of moisture, works all day! A little bit oily.

I absolutely love this day cream. The skin is well nourished a looks much better when i use it.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Has almost no scent and a pleasant light texture. It absorbs instantly and leaves my skin glowing. I will be ordering it again although I wish it was less pricey.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

using it only for a couple of days. I don't really like it's smell so it's a little problem for me and also the texture is not what I'm used to but I believe it has some good components and I'll give it a try.