US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Dec 16, 2022
8,626

I have been using Triple Leaf Tea's Blood Pressure tea for the past several weeks and have noticed a significant improvement in my blood pressure levels. As someone who has struggled with high blood pressure in the past, I was looking for a natural way to support my cardiovascular health and I'm happy to say that this tea has exceeded my expectations. One of the things I appreciate about this tea is the high quality of its ingredients - it is made from a blend of natural herbs and spices that are known to support cardiovascular health. I also appreciate that the tea is conveniently packaged in individual tea bags, making it easy to incorporate into my daily routine. Another thing I love about this product is its taste - the tea has a subtle, pleasant flavor that is not too overpowering. It's easy to drink and I have had no negative side effects from using it.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Brought this for sake of maintaining my blood pressure. Like the light tastes and it is suitable for drinking during night time. The ingredients the blend of the tea seem natural. One teabag is just good enough for one serving. I take it several times a week and find no abnormality after drinking it.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It is as good as describe. It helps me with blood pressure. Together with my pressure pills ,the blood pessure stay in normal range all day. With only blood pressure pills was still high all day with high spikes during stress and athmosferic pressure changes( lower barometric pressure-rain,storms,thunderstorms) I am using for 2 weeks, 3 cups a day. I hope my body does not get accomodated with it. It works for me and I considered myself blessed that I found it.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Posted on Jan 4, 2023
2,382

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
1,465

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The hassle is I just never make tea but it is working to help my BP but the key is to prepare and do it. I leave mine in the refrigerator to cool and drink throughout the day. Not sure how well it works because I am using with another herbal supplement for Blood Pressure.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

My mom says these really helped calm her down with her blood pressure but I didnt try them or taste them so im unsure Decent size though No overwhelming scent Good benefits high quality Try it why not Iherb stop asking me for more this is a good enough review I swear

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I can successfully lowered my BP from 155/105 down to 122/94 in about 2 to 3 weeks time. And I also used some other supplement like BEET ROOT (1400MG), FISHOIL (3600mg) two times daily. And I also had COQ10 (100mg) Gummies about 4 times daily.