US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

It has a variety of products. This is one of the products to lose weight. I lose 17 kg drinking this product, from 72kg to 55kg now, and still going for losing weight. I used to be only 45kg in the past. So now going to my target, at least to be 48kg.

ee4f8116-73f5-4402-89e6-bb8d87c9605a
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Posted on Jan 4, 2023
2,382

Posted on Oct 21, 2022
1,465

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

I bought this tea for the first time, and I got a great benefits from it, good taste and quality, I will bought it again..

24ea76ed-3813-48a0-a01f-abf040386d91
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I’ve tried the other teas from this brand and it works as promised. Provides cleansing to your colon as the ingredient ‘senna’ works like a laxative. Effects are mild and tolerable

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I use all of their teas, and feel they work as they should. The taste isn’t bad either, but I add honey to my tea.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

fast package delivery, product is great as usual quality I'd good. just the right size ingredients have long expiry date I use this product often because I tastes good

Posted on May 16, 2022

Tea really works to improve your metabolism and lose weight. One cup before going to bed works excellent. And taste is not bad. All natural ingredients, caffeine free!