US

Based on 4,755 Ratings
3,694
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
8,574

Twinnings is always an excellent brand for tea products. This option is great for those who like black tea. It comes in individual bags and all the flavors taste great. The quality of the ingredients is great as are all twinning products! I will continue to order them, since these are not available in my town. The amount of caffeine is the standard found in black teas. Each tea bag serves one cup well. The smell is nice in each different type of tea available.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I love twinings since I've tasted it because of its originality. It's also has a lot varieties I can try on. That being said, the quality of the ingredients is superb. I highly recommend this tea and I can't wait to try other flavors. I can use it in the office and any time of the day.

f8ecbb50-c896-4d5c-aebd-7521934f454b
Posted on Jan 4, 2023

The best tea collection I’ve ever tastes I’m definitely buying again and the quality of the tea is amazingly good so is the smell definitely will order again even the orange ingredient taste good and i don’t like the orange taste usually the size is good cute packaging

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I love that this combines a variety of delicious teas in one box, some of them my favorites. This is a great value because I don't have to buy multiple or different boxes, I get them all-in-one. They are great to have throughout the day and they taste delicious.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

So happy with this product. Excellent flavor. No wonder it was the Queen’s favorite tea. The package came in a sturdy cardboard box with good cushioning. I was very impressed. The boxes of tea were in perfect condition…ready to give some as gifts. I have a new favorite place to buy tea. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

High quality tea as usual by Twinings, a great option to try out new tastes. Packaging is very comfortable to use, it came in perfect shape. The taste is very good, the teabags are individually wrapped and in perfect size to carry around. Flavours are good and rich, each teabag has a suggested steeping time which helps to test the quality to the fullest.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

The packaging and size are great! I like how this product came with variety of flavors! I like drinking this tea because it taste relaxing. I also love the quality of this product since it’s from TWINING’s brand. I drink this everyday so will def buy again when it runs out!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

High quality ingredients in every serving! This package contains four black tea blends with caffeine. They taste exceptional, easy to use, good size, benefits of this tea are the frequency of how much tea you can drink. And it’s even more than you think, because it’s that good

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I tried one so far and I really liked it. The taste is strong and the quality of the ingredients can be tasted. 4 flavors packed in this tiny package. The have written the way of use to get the real taste, by leaving the bag for 3 min, but I like it stronger.