Page 1 - Reviews - Twinings, Cold Infuse, Flavoured Cold Water Enhancer, Watermelon & Mint, 12 Infusers, 1.06 oz (30 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It is good for me and taste good especially when i do not have to worry about the sweetness since it not sweet at all . It add flavour to the plain water that i m drinking … Makes me like drinking water more after having to use this cold infuse , watermelon & mint taste …

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is one of my favorite flavors, and I have tried them all. I also really like Strawberry and Lemon. These are great, because they aren't solely one-time use. You can continue to refill your water bottle or glass several times and still have some of the flavor. These have absolutely helped me increase my water intake!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I’m a huge Twinings fan, and if you are too, you’ll probably love this. The balance between the flavors is excellent. This is the perfect drink to have anytime, plus the presentation is super beautiful (loved the packaging). It’s very fragrant too. Will rebuy to help me endure the hot summer months in Japan!

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

This is one of my favorite Cold Infuse flavors (I tried them all). The watermelon is so refreshing, and even the steeping process is beautiful. I usually use a glass to make this, because the scent lingers in reusable bottles for some time. A disposable plastic bottle would work well. I love that this has a taste but isn't sweet. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

my few friends started to buy and to use this as well great product, good quantity of the product in the box purchased other mixes as well. like all of them when when finished will by this again

Leeza
Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I love everything made by Twinings, they have been in business since the 1700s and know how to make tea !! These mesh teabags really flavor your water and they taste delicious !!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

You can really taste the ascerbic bite of the hibiscus in this and then the stevia just swoops in and for me personally makes it taste really tart but also artificial... I also didn't taste any mint, which was the big draw for me so... definitely not a fave for me, but I think someone who likes hibiscus and watermelon candy would like it much more than me.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

It may taste a little bland, but the smell and color refresh the mood. If you put it in cold water, the amount of drinking a day can increase easily!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

smells sweet taste almost like sugar free bubblegum very good 👍

334988d5-ce9b-43c6-919f-d89767d302dd
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

this is not my favourite. i find it tastes a bit like chewing gum/ tooth paste. perhaps it is because of the mint taste but my mum likes it.