US

4.6
Based on 2,837 Ratings
2,107
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

i’m glad i found this tea. its so refreshing when blended with ice and is also good as a hot drink. i can drink it before sleeping as it is caffeine free and does not cause me to go to toilet again and again. its a good serving size.

70db0713-54a8-490d-b781-94f1d6070af3
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Ooohh I love this! It tastes good when it’s hot, it tastes good and refreshing when drink with ice. I tried with almond milk, still taste good. I usually put 2 teaspoons of monk fruit sweetener, for 1 tea bag. It perfectly balances the sweetness and tartness. It has no caffeine so I can drink anytime I want. The packaging of individual tea bag make it easy to pack for travel.

f5230d5a-c0ae-48e0-8872-2da4b333282f
Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Order received and fast delivery and received in good conditions.Other than saying the above,i don't really know what else to say,as i actually like to stop saying anything more right after the 'received in good conditions',but the system keep on prompting that i need to include more details

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Quality and ingredient list looks really good 😊 Really good taste, I drink that tea every day and yet is still not get bored of taste. Size and package really good 😊 Really good that is caffeine free😊 Really good for warm up in dark winter evenings 😊 Good ro give for small kids.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Good quality and ingredients. Value for money. A good option if you like to add a bit of flavor to your water. The red colors makes you think that you're drinking something fancy. You'll drink more water which is great benefit for diet. Great tasting teA. Love this blendS

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Twinning is a great quality tea company and this is one of their best blends. I love that it is herbal with no caffeine so I can drink it anytime without worrying about it affecting my sleep. The taste is fruity and sweet, I don’t even need to add sugar and it satisfies craving for something sweet.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Drinking this at night gave me better sleep! Why? The unique combination helps promote good sleep. While you'll reap the benefits of pomegranate juice any time of the day, its magnesium content (17 milligrams a serving) makes it a particularly good pre-bedtime drink as magnesium is linked to promoting good sleep.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022