Page 1 - Reviews - Vahdam Teas, Loose Leaf Masala Chai, India's Original Gift Set, 1 Tin Caddy - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This brand of tea is always good and this chai is no different. Very good quality and a lovely flavor. I make whole pots of chai with this and add in honey and milk. Absolutely delicious on a hot day. This is a nice size tin, too. Excellent value and quality.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love masala chai for it's spicy taste especially in cold winter times. Vahdam teas are famous for their quality ingredients and well-balanced blends and have always such a great stylish package that can be not only the soothing everyday tea for yourself, but a wonderful gift. Highly recommend to anyone.

Posted on May 8, 2022

The quality and ingredients of the product is good ... you can taste all the flavors in the tea... you can add milk after boiling the tea and sugar if you like it will give you a different experience regarding the taste... if you like Chai you will get my point...

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I bought it a while ago and saved it for a birthday treat for myself, today on a cold day. I am not disappointed. Will make it stronger next time. I put condensed milk as a easy way out. Nice box and tin. Feel spoiled.

b8ff959f-2d5c-4ef7-a567-1cfc3322d9e3
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I like this chai tea. Smells and taste authentic. It is like you are in India while drinking it. The packaging is nice. You can give this to someone as present / gift.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Got this for my mom and she really enjoyed it. typically she'll use milk and sugar in her chia to enhance the taste but she said it was good even without adding those.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I was looking for something similar to the one I got from New Delhi, and this was the closest one in texture and taste. Nice box too.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

First time I tried this tea with one of the subscription box. So delicious tea, especially mixed with a spoon of condensed milk. The only difference was that the tea from iherb is loose and the tea from subscription box was with tea bags.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I love everything about this chai. The presentation and packing is beautiful and the chai itself is strong and fragrant. It's very easy to make a soy chai latte at home that tastes like it's from a cafe.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Very rich taste and the spices combinations is just right! I love how fresh this tea smells, no dusty old spices like many other brands have. It’s a very good quality tea and very affordable price!