Page 1 - Reviews - Visine, Red Eye, Total Comfort Multi-Symptom Eye Drops, 1/2 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I’m using contact lenses for years. In the last year, due to not sleeping too well (new baby :)) I’ve been suffering from dry and itchy eyes, every few months needed to go to the doctor for prescription medicine when it got worse, which it always did after it starts. These eye drops completely solved this issue. I put them for one day morning and night and no itching/dryness! Amazing! Super happy I found them :)

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

My eyes tend to be dry and irritated. especially in allergies season. Some mornings I woke up with red, dry and itchy eyes. The visine eye drops provided immediate relief and my eyes looked and felt better. really recommended and definitely will buy again! If my review helped you please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

My eyes are getting so irritated because of the long hours focusing on my computer, as I work online. This good quality eye drops that I use daily when I feel the need, gives an immediate effective releif. The good benefit of the drop is almost instant when I use. Recommend for all ages. The frequency of its use depend on the needs but when my eyes feel tired I use it as its written on the package.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

Soft and nice drops, have soothing effect. One should take contacts off before using this product though - it creates a temporary somewhat “greasy” film on the eyes.

2d02f9d7-5b4c-43be-9dfa-3a6fdd9499d2
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I suffer from dry eyes all year round. These are easy-to-use eye drops. No burners or mines. I usually store in the fridge.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It really helps comfort my eyes and reduce the redness very quick. I have been using the products from this brand and it really works. It is value for the money. The quality is good!

Posted on May 14, 2022

I have red itchy eyes from allergies and these drops provide tremendous relief. They are also great in the morning and feel great in my dry eyes.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have very dry and sensitive eyes especially that I spend hours in front of screens, these drops help sooth my symptoms so it seems to be effective, I use it few times a day whenever my eyes feel like burning

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Visine is a good eye drop brand. Their products never ever sting. Can't really differentiate between the different types when used though. Decent size and value.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

eyes are moisturized after using it, must have for work from home as eyes always feel dry and itchy facing the monitor for long period of time