US
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 12, 2022
LOVE these cat treats!

Our cats are crazy about these little freeze dried minnows! I feel a little squeamish about handling them - they are little minnows (like the ones we used to swim with at the lake when we were kids - except these are dry and crispy!) I use chopsticks to fish them out of the bag. Not only do the cats love them, but we love them because they are pure fish - no preservatives or unnecessary fillers! Healthy treats are hard to find!

96fc7105-f035-4157-bcc4-db9c26914650
Posted on May 18, 2022

This was such a good find!!! I love that they are a healthy treat only 2 calories each and I can feed them as training treats to both the cat and dog. I have been having so much difficulty finding a training treat under 3 calories; I have a small dog and these 3-6 calorie training treats add up too quickly for her! It took my cat a little longer to try it but both of them absolutely love these. I have to admit it’s a little weird to actually see and touch the whole fish with mouths and eyes and little fins, but I got over it quickly. Try these out.

ebe5b168-da68-4132-bb4e-d6ba722bd435
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I've been crushing up and adding these to my cat's meals every other day. She seems to love it. It's a great way to introduce new flavours to her diet, add nutritional value, and boost her boring meals. I believe the servings in this package are great. I do want to mention that it is noted to use the treats within a month from opening the package.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I have 6 cats age 4-6 and I’m always concerned about the quality and ingredients they use as I want them to have the healthiest diet These taste amazing (according to my cats) The size is a bit small so the serving size is 3 for each The packaging is good can be resealed And it has vitamins and other benefits I buy them frequently

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I used to buy the old package & me cat love it the price is higher but it looks the same for me except the size of the fish use to be bigger

5706d980-f767-476c-9e56-732c01037760
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

this is so cool. my cat is going to loveeee these. she doesn't usually get a tasty treat like this. it would be cool if they lasted longer, but I understand considering it's fish. I'm excited for her to try these 😊

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

My turtle loves these, the nutrition of a whole fish without worring about all the potential issues w live foods. My cats aren't into them, but great for red earred sliders!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022
2,155

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

My boys LOVE this. They devour them and ask for more. Just wish the bag was larger or it was available in a larger size.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I have a part time kitty and she loves these. I feel good being able to give her real quality raw food. The treats are teeny freeze dried minnows I use them for training, and it's been a win win for both of us!