Page 1 - Reviews - Vplab, Fish Oil, 1,000 mg, 120 Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality, nice packaging. My friend want this for her maintenance.

518b996c-4a0b-4dee-9e4b-99f6d9bff145
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Good quality fish oil with great ingredient. Packaging is beautiful and packed with omega that I need to lower cholesterol.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

All round perfect! Love these fish oil tablets. Quality was great.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Easy to swallow and good packaging

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I took this omega 3 for testing, I change omega all the time. I drink without interruption for several years. The dosage is small according to the special offer. It is profitable. I will try this too. Omega is necessary for everyone and always. Thank you for the opportunity to always try something.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A budget friendly omega-3 option. There are 120 capsules here. It takes a long time. No fishy taste, the capsules are smooth and easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I strongly recommend to fork out a little and get a really cool product. If you have problems with your eyes, they are always dry, itchy, and constantly conjunctivitis - try it, it can save you. But of course, check with your doctor first.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Omega-3 fatty acids support the immune system, improve well-being, promote healthy skin and hair. I drink every day, this is my first omega bought on iherb, I bought it at a bargain price as a novelty, I will take more

2c9b2427-9164-4358-a736-7080c35b91b8
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Budget capsules with fish oil. Taste, appearance and "aftertaste" are indistinguishable from more expensive counterparts. I take it regularly as a food supplement. Take 1 capsule up to three times daily with liquid with meals

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The first time I took this firm. And so far everything is ok. I rarely eat fish (I don’t like to cook it and I don’t like the smell) and I try to get "fish" for myself with additives.