Page 1 - Reviews - Vplab, Ultra Women's Beauty Collagen Liquid, Tropical Fruits, Strawberry & Kiwi , 4,000 mg, 10 Liquid Tubes - iHerb
US

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Pros: I love how convenient and easy it is to carry around especially when travelling, and also the fact that it's so easy to drink (only mix with water) with such refreshing fruity taste. It works amazingly well after consumption, with my skin and hair condition improved noticeably. Con: Artificial taste of sweetening, which is on the 'strong' side for me. Overall, while it's great but not suitable in terms of affordability for long term consumption. I might only repurchase for when I travel.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

First time to try for this collagen liquid and my friend recommend to give me a try and i hope it is effective than a tablet

60299033-4df8-434e-9dbc-947cd6a052a8
775f7c3b-0df4-4822-89b5-f6ea71c1c872
Posted on May 25, 2022

Received in good condition. Package appears intact. First time using it in this form. I usually purchase the diluted ampoules. Hoping to achieve similar quality results, if not even more better improvements as I know the current effect. Hoping it tastes good. Has the ingredient that I require. It's age appropriate.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Love the taste, love effects, love the price point. I've done a ton of research regarding collagen and this brand has all you need.

a5c6ccf2-f42b-4be6-96c4-c31f5bcd1507
Posted on May 11, 2022

I can't say anything about the ingredient composition and the quality of the product since you have to use it for a very long time to see the effect and the benefit of the use, so I don't know if there was any improvement. I think the product itself is as good as any other collagen product out there. But I can say that the taste is sort of odd, nothing like fruits or strawberry and it reminds me of a medicine and you have to drink it fast to minimize that. I personally prefer a powder form of collagen.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I like the taste of it. I dissolve it in a cup of water. Very good quality and the ingredients are good to keep my hair and skin healthy. I like the product specially that it tastes quite great. The sachets are very easy to use. I take it with me in bag to use it at work

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Well, if you do, then you will love this. It says strawberry and kiwi, but it reminds me of cough medicine. I like it, so it's fine with me. Don't forget to drink it with water and stir well.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This collagen is very effective. It give you energy and a youthfull skin. I recommand it. I have another order on the way. I love it.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Very easy to use. Taste is very good. I add them to my morning smoothie. I felt the sugar content could be reduced. Easy to carry around as well if you are traveling .. as they are individually packed no measuring required !