Page 1 - Reviews - WaterWipes, Textured Baby Wipes, 60 Wipes - iHerb
US

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The product quality is great, natural ingredients and easy to use and carry , the package is good Soapberry are just as pure as the original, but we've added texture to help capture more of the mess, and soapberry, a natural fruit extract, for extra cleansing power. They're perfect for hands, face and bottoms.

e5ce5cea-7288-43b2-861a-395aca276248
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I’ve been exclusively using the original waterwipes for 2+ years with my toddler without any issues. I wipe his hands with them before eating. And good news!!!! These could be used not only for babies but adults too!! I ran out of makeup removers and tried those it literally removed my makeup without any issues. Absolutely love this and would definitely repurchase it instead of harmful chemical-full makeup removers.

e26b6704-990c-45f1-b707-b27291c89b7b
AnaAna
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

These are good quality baby wipes. The ingredient list is super simple and safe, I like taking it with me in the diaper bag so I can owe them when I’m not at home with my baby and not worry that she might get skin irritation from wipes with bad ingredients. The size of the package is big, it will last for long.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient

432d2331-8464-4f64-9bde-05659bad9703
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

this is a life saver for midnight diaper changes when you dont feel like going to the bathroom. just stock up on these and keep them around you will definitely use them

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I thought I wouldn't like these as much as the regular water wipes but they are actually way better at cleaning off baby. Just annoying that more than one comes out when you try to get one out of the package.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Very effective in wiping poopy bums.. in fact, the best I have tried. Doesn’t push the poop around the bum. Picks up the poop right at the first wipe. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It’s best baby wipes I ever had, good price and good size and package, it’s ver soft for baby skin good quality

9a5d7416-bb9e-45df-aa9e-4c0e1a987c29
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Quality product ingredients safe to use size good package nice

6d35aa88-a019-463d-9b4a-cca5fc6fad28
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Almost all water, non greasy. Really good for face as well