US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good natural remedy which works. All the ingredients are natural. No side effects. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. Good packaging. This is good for relief from cough using natural ingredients. easy to use. no acidity, good taste, very easy on stomach. high potency.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Bought these for my brother who had throat cancer. The manuka is raw form words wonders for the throat, so when he thought he was getting a cold I ordered these with the Ginger and Echinacia. He said they taste good, ginger is tangy and definitely temporarily soothes his throat.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I cannot live without these! I love them. I order a lot at a time so I have them on hand. Iherb ships super fast! I had gastritis a few years back and these totally helped. I no longer have stomach issues since I started eating these. Plus, I really love the taste of manuka honey and ginger and both ingredients are great for your health, so it's a win win situation! I am really addicted to these. One of the things always in my pantry.

I usually buy Manuka Health’s ginger drops because they’re good for the throat, but I actually think this one from Wedderspoon is tastier. The taste of Manuka honey in this one is much richer and the ginger is less prominent, which I prefer :) Also, Kendall Jenner said in one of the videos from Vogue YouTube channel that she really likes these drops and keeps them in her bag.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Love these little drops. Been buying them for years. Glad I can get them at iHerb, too. They are soothing as the honey coats your throat. The ginger gives a little kick. I always have them in my pantry. They're good sized, so I'd be careful about giving them to young kids, but perfect for everyone else!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This brand is good for all the lollies so I’ve purchased all different flavors. They all turned out to be nice. Nothing to complain about. It helps to soothe.

Posted on May 21, 2022

It is a little pricey, but it tastes delicious and very good for those car rides if you have motion sickness or if you have a sweet craving, but desire something slightly "healthier."

Posted on May 13, 2022

I don’t know how I lived without these before I found them!! I love the flavor. I use them when my mouth is dry and I feel like I need a lozenge. I carry them with me everywhere!!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

drops with cane sugar,but so good taste, very good for winter time

68d9c975-8c93-4e0b-9b41-37cdd244e6ce
Posted on Sep 17, 2022
4,617

Good product. Purchase super. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. I recommend from the heart.