Page 1 - Reviews - Wedderspoon, Organic Raw Manuka Honey, KFactor 16, 8.8 oz (250 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

This honey is delicious. The local honey I've eaten in the past does not agree with me, but this organic Manuka honey does not make me feel bad. It's not overly sweet and has a very clean taste. I love to spread it over barbecued burgers. Yummy!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Manuka honey has a unique taste which some love and some dont. I happen to love the taste and mix it in cocon ut yogurt or mix with almond butter. A bit pricey though so will wait for sale!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

We love this in my family and I always stock up on it. A must have especially for the flu season to boost the immunity.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Applied to my hands during a psoriasis flare for 15 min & it was almost healed 100%. Some redness did return a few hours later but nothing compared to what they were prior to using this.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This is similar to other manuka honey - it’s thick and is of good quality. Taste great and smell like most manuka honey in the market. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

came well packed..product is very good..sure will order again..😁

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Everything in this brand is delicious 😋 but the size is super tiny

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This honey is absolutely delicious. I purchase it for health benefits but the taste is outstanding as well!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Use it in your tea. I use it for EVERYTHING!!! A spoonful a day makes me beautiful in every way!!!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Great Quality and they are organic which makes the ingredients even better!