Page 1 - Reviews - Wet n Wild, Color Icon, 5-Pan Shadow Palette, Walking On Eggshells, 0.21 oz (6 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This is a nice eyeshadow. The packaging is small and light and easily fits in a small purse. I have it in my work bag. The colors are reasonably pigmented and last a long time, especially the shiny colors. They are quite rich. This is definitely worth the money.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Very good quality soft shadows with high pigment. Easy to mix and blend and great staying power throughout the day. The three colours I use create a soft brown smudge eye easily, with the darker one mixed with lighter to set my under eye brown liner. Happily surprised by this compact. Equal to more expensive ones I’ve used.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Wet n Wild have definitely improved their formula since the original Walking on Eggshells, love that they added a couple more shades to ground this palette. I'm impressed with the quality!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Really competes with high end formulas that I tried beset pigment color range texture I got it so I will have a small size palette on the go but I am using it all the time

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I really like the palette and enjoy using it! Great classic colours and really remarkable shimmer, best for beginner and not only! Maybe its not ABH or DENONA, but as soon as you remember the price... Buy and play!

Posted on May 30, 2022

Bought this to try since it is cheap and colors are lovely. I wanted to use when I return back to the office to work after a period of WFH. But, I am getting lazy of long period of WFH. Now, with mask on daily when I leave my home, I have o motivation to use lipstick and eyeshadow. So this eyeshadow pallette is still sitting un-opened in my make-up drawer :)) I will update this review as soon as I have started to use this palette.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

It’s easy and last quite long. The colours stay on eyes for the whole day. It’s perfect if u like a shiny tone too. Not too much but brighten your eyes!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love the color selection, you can do verity of looks with this tiny palate!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

amazing! i love the colors and the size is really good for travelling

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I love the palette, the shadows are perfect, tho I think i need to buy different brushes I blame inconsistency on them