US

4.7
Based on 2,137 Ratings
1,705
Posted on Mar 13, 2022
Great sugar substitute with prebiotics to boot!

It's so difficult to find this in the UK- I can't understand why the government takes so long to approve this but are happy to approve highly processed fructose-containing frankenfoods. I use use erythritol for certain dishes (ie. Raspberry coulis) but find allulose is a great substitute for sugar, especially in baked goods and especislly in homemade vanilla ice-cream. cream. It has a great mouthfeel with no aftertaste. It's the perfect substitute for sugar on a keto or low carb diet. Bonus: it naturally contains prebiotic which feed the gut! The quality of this product is great, arrived, well packaged and ready to use.

ebe3f2a9-6d5d-4c89-a37e-5d3092dad57b
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

You have to use more of this by weight to equal the same sweetness as sugar, and it's quite a bit more expensive than sucrose sugar of course, but I've been using this brand of allulose for a while now, and it's definitely good. You do have to make sure that you close the bag tightly, because it can clump up a bit, absorbing the moisture in the air, but that's a minor issue.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Works great in baking, making caramel sauces. Can be used to feed yeast. Tastes great. It's expensive though, even compared to other sweeteners like erythritol, so I'll use it only when I need caramelization, browning, or making yeast-leavened bread, whereas I'll use cheaper sweeteners when I can. Hopefully prices come down, as I'd love to be able to use it as my primary sweetener. Allulose has a bunch of health benefits, can help improve responses to regular table sugar (sucrose).

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

This is a good quality product, natural ingredients, and the taste is great. I like the packaging, nice color easy to find. I use it in my baked goods, gives them a golden brown color.The price is right for the size. I am using the low-carb diet and the serving size is good.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Best artificial sweetner i've tried (and i've tried them all) great in tea/coffee on cereal/porridge This sweetner has kept me on the straight and narrow with my keto diet. Only down side is if you like things VERY sweet it begins to give a slightly bitter taste the more you use. Having said that i would still choose this over any other on the market right now. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

This stuff is brilliant - it really does taste like sugar with none of that nasty saccharine "after taste - Okay its not quite as sweet as sugar, so you need to use about 50% more.....oh and its pretty expensive. but you can't have everything right. Delivery was quick too.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Very good product which makes life more healthy. When you keep using it, you will find the great feature inside. When I first received the product, it is amazing that the quality is so good. The ingredient is all of healthy component. I love this product very much. I believe you will love it too.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Such a good ingredient to have on hand. I can make everything I love and still be in a calorie deficit. I use it in my pancakes, drinks, and other baked goods. Can't wait to try more recipes with this. I am happy I didn't personally feel any side effect either because fake sugars usually give me a headache. This particular one hasn't given me that so far.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The flavor of allulose is very near sugar to me. I am checking blood glucose to see if this spikes for me, so far it's pretty good. I use more of this product than I do those with erythritol and stevia. This one requires a little more product, it is not so extra sweet as the other sugar substitutes.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Very good quality sugar substitute. The granules are very fine and easily dissolve in any liquid. The taste is almost sugar-like and this is a better option for those looking to maintain low insulin levels as it does not spike insulin like regular sugar. Be sure to monitor insulin when switching to any new sugar substitute.