Page 1 - Reviews - Wild Planet, Albacore Wild Tuna, No Salt Added, 3 oz (85 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I always go for no salt added canned fish because no only are they healthier they bring out the real flavour of the fish, this package doesn’t take up space so its nice.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is such a high quality product that it needs no flavor to improve it. I eat it out of the pouch alone with nothing added. It's that good.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I like this brand's albacore tuna in a jar. These are not as good because they are not packed tightly as in the jar.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Convenient, nice small package instead of a bulky tin that takes up lot of space in cupboard. Added mayonnaise and made sandwich. Quick and yummy

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

Great tuna, clean taste, a little problem I guess is the packaging, I'm used to can tuna which is softer and easy to spread on bread or to crumble in pasta, but this version because of the package it's compressed and it's hard, I only found it suited for a sandwich by cut it in half or just putting the whole portion on a piece of bread. I guess it depends how people like to enjoy their tuna :)

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Delicious cooked fish. Includes only 100% natural ingredients. Certified Kosher. Will buy again!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I like it, but because it has no salt the taste is less strong, just be aware of this)

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Very convenient and I add it in my sandwich, a good protein source for my breakfast

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Good both for salad and sandwiches

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Great product, will buy again!