Page 1 - Reviews - Wild Planet, Organic Roasted Chicken Breast, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

The taste is something like tuna in box, but i like tuna in box, so i liked this one too. I think the price is little high, but love the fact that you can have healthy quality food in a box available if we get a new pandemic (hopefully not).

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

After reading a review that said the chicken meat is not solid or something like that, I ordered just one. Well, I found it rather good, and it is one solid piece.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

taste great, and super convenient for making chicken mayo salad. A great substitute for me at least when I am tired of having tuna or salmon

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The best taste of any canned chicken! Great for salads and soups. Always arrives quickly in perfect condition, with lengthy expiration date. Good recipes on Wild Planet website.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This is a great alternative to tuna. I like to use it to make a quick chicken salad, and I love that it is organic and always has great expiration dates.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

This is the best canned chicken! Fully packed can, no water added. Other brands are mostly water with little meat. Only problem is how fragil the can is. It almost always arrives dented. . Even when I used to get it from other places.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great pantry stocker and super easy protein addition to any meal.

Posted on May 19, 2022

We’ve used this chicken to make chicken salad & the quality & taste were excellent!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great for those days when I'm hungry and I don't have time to cook. I love making chicken salad with this chicken.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

this is a great option for me. its cheap, has long shelf life, and already cooked.