Page 1 - Reviews - Williams Nutrition, Daily Advantage, Multinutrient Daily Supplement, 60 Packets - iHerb
US

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

iHerb is my favorite health & beauty shop! Great products and efficient customer service! I recommend it to all!

3f3d251b-0cdd-4041-96bc-586409ceb35f
42073e31-cc34-4b39-a217-102784239b9f
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Received in perfect condition, with my box tightly sealed. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

We travel for work often. These packets are perfect to give us a good quality mix of vitamins on our trip.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

These vitamins are a priority for me! Without them I suffer from horrible anxiety and fatigue. They boost my energy, mood, and most importantly the only thing that has rid me of anxiety.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

I have been taking these vitamins for years and truly feel that they are safe and effective! Glad that they are available.

Posted on Jan 20, 2021

I have only been taking this for about 3 weeks now and I feel great, my energy levels have increased amazing product.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

So far so good !

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Amazing vitamins! The best ones I've tried. After a serious illness, I could not recover, but I started drinking these vitamins, and after a few days I began to feel much better. There was energy for everyday activities, a good mood all day. It is very convenient that everything you need is contained in one bag. I will take more! It can be seen that the developers of these vitamins have spent a lot of time and effort to make us feel better.