Page 1 - Reviews - Wow Skin Science, Castor Oil, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
US

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Perfect castor oil that has many useful purposes. I personally use it as a carrier oil for my essential oils. It is very moisturizing and has some antifungal properties as well that is great for the skin and hair. A very easy to use oil overall.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

It’s a rich castor oil but the design of the bottle tip makes it difficult to use. You have to push a lot and nothing comes out most times. Quite a struggle.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I usually use Cliganic castor oil, but I bought it as a trial after seeing it became cheaper on sale. Although it is not organic, it is a cold press, and even if I look at the official website, it seems that I am concerned about quality, so other people also asked. However, the pump is difficult to use as a whole. When you press it, a small amount will come out, but honestly your fingers will get tired ... It may be unavoidable because the castor oil itself is highly viscous, but it drips from the mouth part. The balance between the size of the main body and the push part is not good, so it feels difficult to use with one hand. I was used to the strong smell of Cliganic, so I guessed it a little, "Hmm, maybe it's oxidizing ...?" It was the expiration date to support it a little. The deadline is "March 01, 2022" ... So it was cheap ... It's been less than 2 months ... So please be careful if you are considering buying it from now on. It was good

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I thought the pump did not come out well, but when I pushed the pump slowly, it came out firmly. I need some tips. The oil itself is moisturized with a heavy oil that is firm. I bought it because I thought it was for a hair pack before shampoo, but I enjoy using it because it can be used for various purposes such as skin care and eyebrow and eyelash treatment. Hair damaged by bleach and color will be supple, and if you get the hang of the pump, it's a great deal and a good product.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

good 👍 that's enough. with dispenser. smells nice. the hair is a little stale after but the result is visible. more elastic

2129dec7-2d9f-40a5-94f6-b9b2abc4cf4f
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Good quality Makes hair silky soft and easy to lay.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Oil moistens and moisturizes the hair. It is good nutrition for hair.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It's great to use as a massage oil or on eyelashes for growth, and it's cheap

Posted on Dec 10, 2021