Page 1 - Reviews - Wow Skin Science, Onion Black Seed Hair Oil, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The quality is good , size is decent , suitable for any age , the packaging is good , it has garlic and onions essential oils in it benefits your hair shaft , i use once a week or once every other week before shower , it smells decent , it doesn't smell like onions , hope this helps

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have bought this before to deal with hair problems. My hair tends to dry out and I shampoo everyday since I have seborrhea dermatitis. This works like a charm and helps to get the gunk out of my scalp. I leave it for about 45 minutes before washing it. seems good for sensitive skin like mine

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I thought that because of the onion that this oil contains, the smell will be unpleasant, but this is not the case with this product. The scent of onion is not felt, and the hair will be beautiful after using thanks to good ingredients. I try using it every time before washing my hair, I put oil on my scalp and massage it for few seconds till it absorbs deep in my roots and with the rest of the product on my hands I go through over my all hair. And I can already see benefits my hair is growing faster and it is way more fuller. I highly recommend !

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

My hair is healthier and softer. There is no onion smell only a light hint of black seed smell and candy lemon 🍋. I don’t know if it’s the oil or the supplements I’m taking but my hair have grown longer and I’ve noticed baby hair growing 🤷🏻‍♀️💕

Solaaaaa
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Omg omg! This little guy is magical! You can spot the difference from the first use! Cant wait to restock, cause can’t live without it anymore!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I use this oil to massage my hair and scalp. I had a very stressful last couple of years and decided to keep my hair cut very short and low as I was losing my hair from everything going on. But I wanted to keep my scalp healthy and nourished. One way of doing that and to lessen hair fall included scalp massages with a quality oil blend. The scent isn't great but it isn't bad either. The package, size, and composition of this product comes at a great price. I enjoy using this and an overnight hair oil after a scalp massage or brush then washing it out in the morning. I believe this hair oil benefits my scalp and follicles.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Have been using this oil for past 4 weeks and it has made my hair density great. I'm not losing my hair colour much

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

It made my hair softer and shiner. It is not sticky and smells nice. It is too early to tell whether it can contribute to har growth. Been using it for 1 week only.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I bought this after trying the DIY onion on the hair routine and the onion aroma hung around for a few days which was off-putting but is wonderful for your hair, so glad I found this. Contains a great range of oils to strengthen and moisturise the hair. I also really love the self-care routine of heating oils and massaging into your hair which I find so relaxing. Regular use of this leaves your hair frizz-free, soft and silky smooth. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Not really sure but I put a little on my scalp everyday. I'm not bald yet so I'm sticking with it. The bottle is really big so it should last months. Has no crazy scent but as its an oil, I put it on my scalp before bedtime and wash it out in my morning shower because I don't want to look like a greasy pig. I also use one of those rolly polly needle things (derma roller) before applying the oil.