US
4.4

4.4
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

it's one of the best quality manuka honey out there. definitely saw improvement in digestion . all natural ingredients it taste sweet but little tangy. it's a bit pricy but the quality is good comparing to sother manuka honey brands. the package was well sealed and the size of the pills was good not to large.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on May 24, 2022

I was given a great recipe to remove phlegm / mucous from my lungs - manuka honey in warm water with half tea spoon of cinnamon powder - mix well and drink it first thing in the morning. This Eco Bee Raw Manuka taste good too.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Our favorite brand of honey. I have never had a bad tasting product from this company. Excellent quality, wonderful taste, glass jar, and true honey.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

This is my go to honey - 15+ unique manuka factor in a glass jar. It has numerous benefits, including antibacterial. I like the smooth, earthy taste.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

for its size and quality, it is less expensive than the other brand that i purchase elsewhere. for healthy benefits and maintain healthy digestive system. it is good for soothing dry throats & upper respiratory symptoms.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Not only is this honey soothing, healing and delicious - but it comes in a glass jar - not plastic. Very hard to find these days! Quality all the way around.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Yummy honey. Useful for when colds or not feeling great. Not too sweet and has a nice consistency. Decent value and nice it is in the glass bottle.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

We were recommended this honey by a friend. We are now hooked. We put in our teas and on toast. Super immune boosting and delicious

Posted on May 17, 2021

I love this brand of manuka honey. I like it's consistency and I love that it is in a glass jar - not plastic!! And I-Herb made it possible for them to let me know when it came back into stock, so that I could get my order in quickly. Many thanks!!!