US
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I’d been using Yerba Prima Colon Care Formula off an on for years until the Prebiotic form became a substitute by default. I won’t use any other “bulk laxative” and definitely not a stool softener. This contains all five kinds of fiber, and I use only a teaspoon a day in 8oz water. I consider it a must for regular daily easy, clean bowel movements.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

this product works great. I use it every day. corrected my problem. Now I feel like new. Thanks to this product. Just mix with your favorite drink or food. And the dose s are small.The quality is over the top. The ingredients are all natural.And the benefits are great. Taste great. Size is great. Dosage is small.

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Used the pills first and fond that this one has more quantity for the same price. Only inconvenience is that you need to add to water to consume…. But price performance!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Receive in good condition, not use it yet , it will fine

16977a94-0e2f-4083-8a6b-57e05202366d
Posted on Nov 14, 2022

The best overall daily benefits I’ve ever found. Have been using this product for close to 20 years and there is none better.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

The benefit of using this product is that it keeps my metabolism moving and keeps me regular. The quality is good and consistent.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great for the aid of the digestive system! really improves the overall wellness of the colon. nice flavor too!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Been using it over 20yrs keeps my sluggish system moving. Its the first thing in my stomach in the morning.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

After suffering for years, I have found the one to beat. For the past three years I have suffered greatly. Bloating and no BM are a thing of the past. My balance has been restored thankfully. If you have stomach issues, give this one a try. A++++

Posted on Feb 10, 2021

This is effective. i will take this before my meal, and 2hours after my meal, i will go toilet. i mix slightly more than a tablespoon into water and drink it. there is no weird taste, no sweetness. i will say neutral taste. more importantly, price is good!