Page 1 - Reviews - Yerba Prima, Psyllium Husks Veg Caps, 180 Capsules - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I'm very glad to have this fiber in an easy-to-use capsule form and very glad that it is not a gelatin capsule. I used to use the powder form but it was just too messy. Very glad it's certified gluten free. This is worth the extra cost to me.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I have peace of mind about my gastro intestinal tract, about my body regularity since I am taking Yerba Prima Husks. My constipation is left in the past. Even more I have lost weight and I feel more strong and more energetic. The Yerba Prima Husks has a very gentle action. It is a high quality fiber that does not cause any discomfort on the body. I have not tried the Yerba Phylum Husks for all the other enumerate effects on the cardiovascular system.

Posted on May 26, 2022

These Psyllium Husks Capsules are supposed to be a very convenient substitute to Psyllium Husks in powder form, which need to be dissolved in a full glass of water and consumed immediately, which is not terribly pleasant. Caps are an excellent replacement. However, I personally wasn't able to definitely determine that it provided me with noticeably improved bowel movement. They did add to a sense of fullness thus reducing sensation of hunger though. Just make sure to drink a sufficient amount of water after you take these capsules, so that they effectively dissolve inside your stomach.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

A staple supplement to have on hand when I know my fiber intake isn't the best. Helps to move bowel without any sort of irritation or urgency!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have been on a Keto diet for over a year and the Psyllium Husks keep me regular! Works like a charm and couldn't do it without them.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Works for me regularly. I dont like the taste as much as the orange flavored one, but I also mix that one with diluted orange juice. I will keep ordering it.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great quality , easy to swallow capsule to assist with cholestrol reduction and an easy way to add fibre to your diet. Also helps maintain regularity and avoid constipation issues. Recommended to us by our local health practitioner.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This product has been wonderful in controlling constipation. Shipping was very prompt and the packaging was undamaged. My only concern is that we bought 5 bottles, and the expiry date was earlier than we had hoped.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

These capsules deliver fibre reliably and at a reasonable price. The gut is so important and 2 capsules a day is a very easy intervention to promote gut health longterm.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

The delivery was much sooner than expected from the day I ordered. I'm pleased and thankful with the service rendered. Thank you for the prompt supply of the person that filled the order.