US
4.6

4.6
Anccica
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Nice makeup removal wipes. Since I was working all day, I brought these to work to remove my makeup so I refresh it after 6-7 hours. Nice smell and gentile touch.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I just started using these wipes the other day and I like them. I am partial to this brand but this is the first time I have used this flavored wipe. I received these in a promo gift box (paid for) but I did not purchase the wipes, however, after having the chance to use them, I would buy them n the future. They are gentle on my sensitive, mature skin.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Daughter loves these wipes! Great quality and non irritating. Packaging is good and they don't dry out. Good for even sensitive skin

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

keeps my face well moisturize, very gentle and well packaged

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great flavor. Good for everyday use. The quality is nice. Good size. Very comfortable package.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Simply does what it says it will do. Very easy to use. Pleasant smell. Does the job!

RachelleGoode
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Cleans my sensitive skin and feels good. Would recommend and use again.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Very clean , can see a lot of dust stick on each wipes

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

i like the smell of these wipes ..but they kinda make my face look little glossy.