Page 1 - Reviews - Yogi Tea, Elderberry Lemon Balm, Immune + Stress, Caffeine Free, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

It has good herbal taste, give more options than tea& coffee. Reflecting the good ingredients of it.. I am not sleeping well but I have notice I have more quality sleeping , not sure from it inly or cause of me taking magnesium too. But feel good when take it one hour before sleeping.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It’s taste good and it’s really nice to have one cup after a stressful day at work, and i like that the product doesn’t taste bad even though it has no sugar in it so for those who like sugar on their drinks don’t worry it’s not that bad The quality of the packaging is decent

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love Yogi teas and got this for my mother because she wanted a lemon balm tea for stress, according to her it tastes of lemon-y goodness and relaxes her just when she needs it. another plus about it is that it doesn't contain caffeine which was a concern of ours. She loves it! :)

Posted on May 23, 2022

The tea is really good but it has so strong cinnamon flavor thy it is too much for me. Not going to buy this flavor again.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

It really helps with making you relaxed and relived. Similar to the feeling you would get after a cold shower. I take it at night before bed and I can tell this thing works.

Posted on May 6, 2022
2020

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I brought this for the first time recently. I brew a cup every day and thoroughly enjoy the flavor and benefits. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love yogi brand, taste always makes me satisfied and quality is definitely good. this type taste is a little unpleasant but I liked it too. I will keep using it. I hope tea benefits will work well 💓

Posted on May 1, 2022

Nice tea blend, caffeine-free and it has a pleasant taste. But at first I was surprised when pouring hot water: the water turned greenish. It's probably one of the herbs that gives that color. After less than a minute it turned brownish.