US

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

good size for swallow, good composition type 1-5 collagen together with vitamin C in a capsule, amazing thing: Since i have taken type 1-5 collagen, i notice lines on my hands disappeared and one big wrinkle at eyebrow was gone. Now i can take a capsule with type 1-5 instead of taking individual collagen. I prefer taking capsules instead of powder form, it is tasteless, and small bottle is very convenient to carry around. my tendonsitis were lessened and less pain. my teeth gum are no more pain and bleeding. It is a lot of benefits to taking type 1-5 collagen. My grey turned into black, Many improvement of my health, definitely continue to use and recommend it to friends.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great to have a product with all collagen types 1 through 5 all in one capsule. This was my first time buying it, so it may be a little while longer before seeing the benefits, but overall I'm very happy with this product, as well as everything I've tried from Zint so far.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I received the product in good condition but this is the first time to use this product so the final feedback will be after use experience.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Good product with all collagen types 1 through 5 all in one capsule.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great quality packaging has amazing benefits did not effect my diet tastes amazing and never have i felt better in my knees

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Best product for hair, skin, nails and joint.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My skin is looking amazing

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Collagen is wonderful in terms of ingredients and an excellent composition. The benefit for the skin, hair, nails and joints is excellent. I noticed the difference. I used collagen. I noticed an improvement in the knee. I didn’t crack and the taste was normal, and I noticed an effect on the hair in terms of smoothness and density.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is good, the ingredients are excellent, the age for adults is good, the composition is good, the packaging is plastic, the benefit is useful, and it continues to improve.

e82eae30-e3b4-4c01-b2d2-b4f233dbde4a
d81c66ad-1ebe-4db3-9563-79ac59b22d99
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is excellent and the ingredients are suitable for those who suffer from joint pain because it contains types of collagen that are beneficial for skin, hair, nails and joints and also an anti-aging formula.