Page 1 - Reviews - ZINT, Organic Camu Camu Powder , 3.5 oz (99 g) - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

High in the antioxidant Vitamin C. Taste is very bitter. Doesn't dissolve or mix well in water so can be gritty. We add to shakes. Package seals well and keeps the ingredients fresh to preserve quality. So easy to add to cold drinks for that extra health benefit of this superfood high in the antioxidant Vitamin C.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great way to get a good dose of Vitamin C in you! It is quite tart so the best way to take it is to put it in a smoothie or mix a small amount into some yogurt with other fruit and honey to cover up the tartness :) you really don’t need much as camu camu really packs an antioxidant punch! So good for your health!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Wonder natural way to get Vitamin C. It is from the Amazon and pure as far as I can tell. Gluten free and organic are a plus for sure. It mixes well into shakes. I like the brand. The price point seems a bit higher than years ago for Camu Camu but that is likely with all brands. It also functions as a good overall health component. I like to take it too if I feel under the weather or my immune system and think it does help. There are scientific studies on it too. Its technically a food so you can include it in your diet if you wanted to on a routine basis. The package is very good.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It packs a lot of vitamin C content in a small amount. The taste is a bit sharp, so it's advisable to add it to a smoothie rather than just water. If you're a smoothie person than this is an easy way to boost your diet and get the antioxidant benefits. If you're sensitive to taste, it may not be for you.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Camu Camu is a great super food and antioxidant for health. This one tastes nice and tart and fresh. Have more energy taking it too

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Very tart flavour. Have to eat in small quantities as part of my daily smoothie, so takes a long time to get through even a small packet.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Love this stuff!! My hubby loves it better than the product we were using before. The taste is fine and we both love that it's natural!

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

Is it just me, or has this supplement slipped under the radar? I mean, organic natural source of vitamin C? Yes, please! I was so pleased to find this product, and will continue to buy in support of a healthy immune system. (None of those sugar tablets posing as vitamin C for me, lol)

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

This is just the best way to get a high dose of vitamin C from food rather than a supplement. It's quite tart (which I like), so if you don't like that and prefer a sweeter powder, just add it to a sweet smoothie, or blend it with other powders like pomegranate, acai, blueberry, etc.

Posted on Jul 13, 2020

what an amazing product, with everything going on, i wanted to make sure that I enhanced my Vit C... this little bag is well worth the money ... best Camu Camu I have drank. I add supplement to my smoothies and feel energized for a few hours naturally with no side effects, Will buy again, thank you very much for putting out a good product that we all can enjoy...!!!