Page 1 - Reviews - Zollipops, Zaffi Taffy, Clean Teeth Taffy, Delicious Fruit Flavors, 1.6 oz - iHerb
US

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Have been trying to get my hands on these for a while but it was out of stock and we finally got some. My toddler tried one today and he absolutely loved it. As a mom who is very anxious about dental care it put my mind at ease that we didn’t have to worry about tooth decay from this candy. Cannot recommend enough!

e9ae3145-86b8-47fb-9870-61f064f40cf5
Posted on Jul 3, 2021

This is delicious! Fruity and sweet, reminds me of the chewable candies that I’ve used to eat back in my childhood. As someone’s stated in another review it get better if you keep it in the fridge for a while before eat. The package is slightly different from the picture, but according to the manufacturer, the weight is the same. I recommend it.

7547b2c0-2437-443b-9566-54b8a03ca818
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Finally i can let me kid have taffys! Hes 7 y/o and i always have to replace the taffys he comes home with for a different treat. These are a brilliant idea! Its obviously very expensive, so this isnt something you'd give your child every day. The flavors are great and size wise, they're double the size of small individually wrapped taffys

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Very good candies. Not sweet at all which is good for a child, easy to chew and have nice taste. I hope they really help for clean teeth.

9c06985b-2e0d-4cca-93e4-e4d8503a439e
ef62bd81-a76a-4550-87df-e5bb5666ce4c
Posted on May 22, 2022

We have been looking for a healthier alternative to what’s out there for our son who has been in family gatherings or parties whilst not allowed to eat candy and lollies due to the sugar content. Even sugar free versions don’t have natural sweeteners most of the time. Glad to have found these and they actually taste really good. It’s a bit on the expensive side for what you get but you have to splurge a little when it comes to looking after our health. Xylitol is good for the teeth so it’s a win win.. we do still limit how much he’s allowed so it is seen as a treat rather than an expectation but so far he’s loved it!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I brought it for my family, and they love it! It's hard to believe that this sweet candy is sugar-free, which is suitable for everyone. But the quantity is too little in one package, which makes it a bit expensive, still it's a good taffy for people who want to eat sugar free snack.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

These are super soft and chewy, like taffy only way healthier. My kids have these as their after dinner “treat” and they are none the wiser that they are actually eating something with zero sugar and good for their teeth. Total mom win! I sneak them here and there too because they are quite tasty!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My daughter doesn't know what real candies are because these and the lollypops are the only ones I'll give her. They are so tasty and I love that I don't have to worry about her teeth rotting or falling out because of sugar. Definitely recommend and as an adult, I enjoy them myself.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

This candy tastes out of this world good. It’s tart and flavorful and you can’t detect the fake sugar at all. Very impressed at how great these were. The only downside was that you barely get any for how much you pay. There are maybe 7 in a 1.6 oz bag.

Posted on May 31, 2022

great taste, it's sweet and smells nice . it's basically candy with the added benefit . I find that the taffy is a little too soft for me... don't expect that chewy experience, it's more sticky. It melts pretty quickly in the mouth. Also for rhe amount you get, the price is a little high.