Page 1 - Reviews - ZUM, Zum Hand Soap, Lavender, 12 fl oz (354 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Tried many different hand wash on iHerb, this is by far my favorite. The other French brand was very mild and can’t remove any dirt or grease. This hand soap is by far the freshest smell and true to its name of scent. It’s doesn’t dry out hands and just makes you feel so clean after using it. I don’t think I’ll need to try anymore other brands. This is the best. I love all their scents except for pachouli 😂.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

love all products of Zum. Nice smell and good cleansing effect. love that it has no sud, and washes clean reach time with a crazily nice smell. update after using: oh my goodness love it so so so much. cleans so well though doesn't foam. the fragrance when using has so much therapeutic natural goodness.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This hand soap has a great scent and is very cleansing. It does not dry out my hands and is very gentle. Perfect size bottle for the price.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

The scent is heaven, will purchase again! I really like their rosemary & mint soap, hope their can develop a hand soap product with that scent

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

One of my favorite hand soaps. I wash my hands constantly and with Zum products, your hands do not dry out with the continuous washing. The fragrance is not overpowering and has a subtle hint of lavender.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Love this Zum pump liquid soap. First time user and will buy again. The scent is awesome. All nature, with great scent. Washes off leave easily.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I was hoping for it to smell and linger as strong and long as the frankincense one, I like to use it for handwashing garments and the frankincense one has a fragrance that linger for a LONG time. Unfortunately, this did not.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The fragrance is so intense and it smells exactly like the laundry soap which is a bit sus, however it lathers pretty good and gives you that clean feeling after

Posted on May 1, 2022

the smell of lavender is incredible ,very nice and very natural.it makes my hand more softner

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Best hand soap ever! Smells amazing and is gentle yet effective cleanser.