- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The Sunshine Vitamin in Just One Drop
- Dietary Supplement
- 90 Drops for 90 Days
- Mom's Choice Awards - Honoring Excellence
- Babies Need Vitamin D for Healthy Growth and Development
- Contains No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavors, No Coloring
Vitamin D is important for healthy growth and development in infancy and childhood especially for normal bone growth and muscle strength.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that infants who are breast-fed or partially breast-fed should be supplemented with 400 IU of vitamin D daily.
Infants less than 1 year old: Place 1 drop daily onto mother's nipple or on a clean surface, such as a washed finger or a pacifier, and allow baby to suck for at least 30 seconds. Or mix one drop daily with milk, juice or other food.
Specifically designed for breast-fed babies.
Fractionated coconut oil
Baby Ddrops does not contain corn, casein, dairy, egg, fish, gluten, lactose, peanuts, shellfish, soy, starch, sugar, sulphites, wheat, yeast, preservatives, coloring or artificial flavors.
Store bottle upright and between 40°F & 85°F
Keep out of reach of children
Do not use if seal on bottle is broken. Read instructions before using.
|Serving Size: 1 drop (0.028 ml or 0.001 fl oz)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
My daughter has been taking it for almost a month and even though she has deficiency of vitamin d3 (we did blood test yesterday)!
best for infants
Posted by 5258652046742255424 on Oct 20, 2016
very good one in our climat witout sun.
Posted by 4821065417409890725 on Aug 25, 2016
This commodity is short of one, please solve it as soon as possible.Pls check you E-mail.
Posted by 5285561576965641197 on Aug 21, 2016
This little Vitamin is a good source for Vitamin D for your kids. I have been using it to my son since he was 4 months and it helps him at that time to move and roll over faster and crawl faster. We used to give him one drop per day and then reduce the amount as we see my son is benefiting from it. Now just recently ordered it to give him one drop a week or two.
A great product
Posted by 5578781606051655099 on Aug 18, 2016
After quite some investigations I ended up with this product. The packaging was excellent and the product (exp date etc.) was exactly the same as my order. I definately advise it to anyone.