Heritage Products, The Palma Christi, Castor Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.67|
- A Legacy For Life
- Heritage Store
- Pure, Cold Presses, Top Quality Oil
- Soothes and Softens the Skin
- Perfect for Health-Promoting Packs
- Certified by Periodic Laboratory Test to be Free of Pesticide Residues
- Based on the Edgar Cayce Readings
Castor Oil has been used in many cultures around the world for over 3,000 years. In old herbal texts, it is called the "Palma Christi", Latin for the palm of Christ and has many healing properties. Doctors at the former A.R.E. Clinic, under the guidance of Dr. William McGarey, used castor oil for virtually every aspect of health.
Pack Directions: Saturate flannel and place over abdomen or other areas. Cover with plastic and apply heat to support absorption.
Other Uses: Massage into any area where softening and soothing are desired.
Pure, cold pressed ricinus communis (castor) oil.
I used this over my liver and stomach for various health problems. It relieved my constipation after five daily applications. Read up on caster oil, it is helpful for so many health problems. If you are toxic or have never detoxed before, start out thirty minutes about two times a week and then increase gradually when you do a castor oil pack.
Posted by 4793475740380077298 on Jan 10, 2017
After encountering hair fall for quite a long period, I almost lost hope. I just buy this castor oil for giving myself another chance to try but with few confidence. But within one week, hair fall problem obviously became better to a certain degree and some new short hair appeared. So happy!
Posted by 4842237519401552966 on Dec 18, 2016
PURE COLD PRESSED CASTOR OIL
I like the quality
Posted by 5252237063838296819 on Dec 01, 2016
I use this for hair purposes... as a hot oil treatment, I add it to my deep conditioner, also the o in my loc method. I probably should use it for my cuticles too. Very good price and quality. GOD bless to all! :))
Posted by 5152407841275469412 on Nov 19, 2016
I love castor oil and this one is one of my favorites it feels so nourishing and moisturizing and you can use it on you're entire body. You new this in your life and I highly recommend!