Heritage Products, The Palma Christi, Castor Oil, 8 fl oz (240 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- A Legacy For Life
- Heritage Store
- Pure, Cold Presses, Top Quality Oil
- Soothes and Softens the Skin
- Perfect for Health-Promoting Packs
- Certified by Periodic Laboratory Test to be Free of Pesticide Residues
- Based on the Edgar Cayce Readings
Castor Oil has been used in many cultures around the world for over 3,000 years. In old herbal texts, it is called the "Palma Christi", Latin for the palm of Christ and has many healing properties. Doctors at the former A.R.E. Clinic, under the guidance of Dr. William McGarey, used castor oil for virtually every aspect of health.
Pack Directions: Saturate flannel and place over abdomen or other areas. Cover with plastic and apply heat to support absorption.
Other Uses: Massage into any area where softening and soothing are desired.
Pure, cold pressed ricinus communis (castor) oil.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I used this over my liver and stomach for various health problems. It relieved my constipation after five daily applications. Read up on caster oil, it is helpful for so many health problems. If you are toxic or have never detoxed before, start out thirty minutes about two times a week and then increase gradually when you do a castor oil pack.
used twice daily, castor oil fades age spots after about a month of consistent use.
Posted by 4755161039465170792 on May 25, 2016
I bought this product for my hair, and it really make it better.
Posted by 5325386122639117890 on May 20, 2016
Oil leaked and spilled when I opened the box
Posted by 5539214246064069694 on May 20, 2016
I gave it to friends and family for the holidays. I will purchase it over and over again. It works on fungi, acne constipation.
Good for hair beauty, bad for brain quality
Posted by Reviewer2950614 on May 06, 2016
I liked the way it made my hair feel but I didn't like the way it made me feel irritated after leaving it overnight in my hair.